Administration Assistant Telstra
You are a quick learner who adapts well to change and is a passionate problem solver. Communication is one of your key strengths and you get your best results operating in a team environment.
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures of Vita Group and Telstra are maintained within the store
- Accurate completion of sales paperwork prior to process
- Archiving documentation and providing reporting where required
- Managing stock including receipting & dispatching, managing current store levels, stock takes and return of faulty or damaged goods
- Remaining abreast of and providing procedural information to team members including range of plans, competitor deals and internal communications and bulletins
- Ensuring all cash handling and banking procedures including EFT, Bill Pay etc are handled in accordance to guidelines
- Supporting fellow Store Leaders such as Business and Sales Managers as required
- Performance bonuses based on customer satisfaction & performance of store
- Various levels of supported leadership pathways and development programs
- Free quarterly store-based activities including team building exercises and dinners
- Birthday Day Off and Volunteer Day Off
- 4 weeks Paid Parental Leave for primary carer
- Flourish: online inhouse portal to help you grow and develop your career
- Yearly childcare allowance
- Shining Star program: awarded for living the Vita values
- Help make a different through our Vita Foundation
Vita Group is a leading ASX-listed Australian retailer with more than 25 years experience in the information and communications technology industry. We are a values-based organisation and we truly believe that the way you do things is as important as what you do. Through our network of more than 100 Telstra retail stores, we help Australians stay connected by providing exceptional technology products and services. Our point of difference lies in our approach. We are experts in consulting. We get to know our customers – their needs, challenges and aspirations and provide personalised, holistic solutions that will truly add value and enhance their ways of life.
or visit our careers website for further info and progress your career with one of Australia’s leading retailers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
Advertised: 21 Jun 2021 Tasmania Standard Time
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Administration Assistant Telstra
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241