Seeking an experienced Admin Officer with administrative, data entry or project management experience, with attention to detail & organisation skills.
- Work for a well respect, dynamic and growing organisation
- Full time position
- Collingwood location
About the organisation
Jesuit Social Services is a social change organisation working to build a just society where all people can live to their full potential.
Since 1977, Jesuit Social Services has provided services to some of the most disadvantaged in our community.
We place a high priority on advocacy and are a leader in policy development and research.
About the program
The Jobs Victoria Advocates Program aims to:
- Assist Victorians prepare for and secure employment through the provision of information, referral and connection supports
- Mobilise an agile and proactive workforce to identify Victorians in need of support across the state
- Contribute to a more coordinated and streamlined service experience for jobseekers
About the role
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Administration Officer with administrative, data entry or project management experience, with attention to detail and organisation skills to provide support to the Jobs Advocates Program Manager in the management and administration of the Jobs Advocate Program.
Competitive remuneration, plus salary packaging benefit, phone and laptop is offered together with ongoing professional and career development.
This is a full time position, based in Collingwood.
This role will suit a candidate with the following skills and experience:
- Experience in an administrative, data entry or project management role
- Understanding of administrative support in a not-for-profit environment is desired but not essential
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office
- Superior written and verbal communication skills including the ability to identify, analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Capacity to fulfil reporting and administrative requirements associated with the position
- Demonstrated capacity to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Growth mindset to engage with the development opportunities as part of the workplace experience
- Effective liaison and networking skills
- Understanding and sympathy with the mission and ethos of Jesuit Social Services
- Current driver’s licence
- Valid Working with Children Check card
- Successfully completed Police Check. Police Check will be conducted prior commencement by Jesuit Social Services
What Jesuit Social Services can offer you:
- A comprehensive Induction and Orientation program
- Ongoing role related training and development
- An organisation that lives their values, through our day to day work
- A welcoming and supportive environment
- Employee assistance program
- A competitive salary plus salary packaging benefits
- Generous leave