Administration Officer (Property & Leasing)
This opportunity is an ideal way to gain entry to and experience in a dynamic and complex ICT environment, and make a difference in the community by supporting and working with Queensland's public safety agencies.
Your Key Accountabilities will include:
- Maintain radio site Property and Leasing Office (PLO) records and administration of the PLO portfolio
- Provide responsible and proactive support for our client agencies
- Contribute in the development and maintenance of PLO procedures and processes
- Manage and prioritise own tasks based on ad-hoc requests to meet PLO deadlines
- Assist with property related due diligence investigations for radio site acquisitions, developments and disposals to assist in the establishment of new and renewal of existing radio site leasing arrangements
- Carry out administrative duties including assisting the PLO manager with reporting, development of documentation, invoicing, updating and maintaining registers and preparing correspondence.
Refer to the Role Description and Application Guide accessible via SmartJobs for further information including highly desirable and desirable requirements; role profile criteria; Leadership Competencies for Queensland; and SFIA technical capabilities.
We value diversity and are actively seeking candidates with varied backgrounds who can think differently and innovate. In choosing the right person for this role we will consider what you have done previously - the knowledge, skills and experience you've built, your potential for development, and your personal qualities.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.
Job Ad Reference Number: QLD/396819/21
Closing Date: Tuesday, 14 December 2021This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Administration Officer (Property & Leasing)
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241