Administration Officer - State-wide Laboratory Information Management System
Being part of NSW Health Pathology means you’re helping create better health and justice systems every day.
We operate more than 60 laboratories and around 200 collection centres across NSW and conduct over 60 million tests per annum. Our network of pathologists are supported by scientists, technicians and support staff who quickly and accurately assess samples so clinical teams can make the best possible treatment decisions for patients. Our Forensic & Analytical Science Service provides independent, objective analysis to the NSW criminal and coronial justice systems.
What we can offer you
- Accrued Days Off in addition to Annual Leave
- Generous salary packaging options and other fringe benefits
- Corporate wellbeing programs, including the Fitness Passport
- Learning and development opportunities, including in-house training with RTO My Health Learning
What you'll be doing
The Administrative Officer, provides effective administrative and office support services for the Fusion transformation initiative including the Statewide Laboratory Information Management System (SW LIMS) Program, whilst ensuring all tasks undertaken are managed in a timely manner.
Interested in joining Australia’s largest public pathology service? Apply now by addressing the following questions:
- Proven experience working in an administrative role a high workload and pressure area with successful track records to provide best performance as well as knowledge of clinical and corporate applications and work practices, and their relationship to other health care processes.
- Proven computer literacy including word processing, emailing, internet searching, data entry and presentations and the ability to readily learn new systems and programs.
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to work both as part of a team and independently, supporting your team members and management, with sound knowledge of administrative procedures in health setting.
- Demonstrated strong customer focus and commitment to providing exceptional services to all clients (internal and external to the organisation).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including strong written and verbal English and be capable of professionally liaising and working with stakeholders across all levels of the organisation using different modes of communication in a technical and business context.
Need more information?
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Umer Qureshi on Umer.Qureshi@health.nsw.gov.au
New to NSW Health Pathology?
The preferred candidate may be required to undergo a functional assessment prior to appointment.
If the selection panel identifies more than one suitable candidate for the role, an eligibility list will be created for future temporary and casual vacancies.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Administration Officer - State-wide Laboratory Information Management System
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241