Administration Support Officer - Defence sector - TSPV cleared
Experienced Administration Support Officer sought after to work with our client in the Defence industry here in Perth.
This will require you to be cleared Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) level.
Here you will be responsible for conducting operation and administration business support tasks with best practice methodology and within constraints defined by the Commonwealth.
- Under the direction of department's Operations Officer, perform complex operational business related tasks and activities.
- Manage and maintain the operations departmental records utilising SharePoint and Objective systems.
- Supporting the Business Manager with tasks like; but not limited to, issuing and acquitting cash, Passport and visa administration and liaison with DVA.
- Develop, coordinate and assist in the preparation of personnel related written briefs, minutes and other correspondence for Defence and external stakeholders.
- Provide direct personnel support and guidance to Defence members and external stakeholders for operational administration and business support related queries.
- Develop, identify and interpret relevant legislation, work practices, procedures, and policies and apply these to the work area.
- Work collaboratively within a small team under the direction of the department's Operations Officer to ensure a high level of accuracy in the completion of tasks is achieved.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to meet workplace tasks and activity requirements. This aspect may require interstate overnight travel.
- Perform other office and governance operations business tasks as directed by the Commonwealth representative.
It is desirable that you will have the following skills and experience:
- Working in an administrative or clerical support role.
- Working with Defence Human Resource (HR) information policy and systems (e.g. Defence One (D1)/ PMKeyS personnel systems).
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Good attention to detail with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under supervision or independently
- Working in a Defence or Federal Government environment.
If you are interested in finding out more about these positions, please forward your updated CV to Alice Tan by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button. Alternatively, please call Alice for a confidential chat on 08 9221 3300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Administration Support Officer - Defence sector - TSPV cleared
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241