The Clinical Excellence Commission (CEC) is committed to providing leadership in safety and quality to improve health care for patients in NSW. The primary focus of the CEC is to promote and support improved clinical care, safety and quality across the NSW public health system, and to meet functions specified by the Minister for Health. The CEC Strategic Plan places priority on delivering high performing reliable systems and ensuring safety and quality in the provision of healthcare for ‘every patient, every time’ is consistent across NSW Health.
What you'll be doing - Administration Support Officer, Medication Safety
The Administration Support Officer, Medication Safety provides timely and accurate administrative services to support the provision of Medication Safety services under the direction of the Principal Lead, Medication Safety.
What are we looking for?
- Enthusiastic team members with a 'can-do' attitude
- Commitment to outstanding customer service
- Innovative thinkers who strive for excellence
What can we offer you?
- Career Development
- A culture focused on core values of Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment
Employment Type: Permanent Part Time
Position Classification: Administrative Officer Level 6
Remuneration: $72,292.89 - $74,082.61 per annum, pro rata plus superannuation
Hours Per Week: 19
Requisition ID: REQ263806
Location: St Leonards
How to apply - your application to be considered must include both:
- An up-to-date resume of no more than five (5) pages which clearly details your skills and experience as relevant to this role.
- A cover letter and completed online questionnaire addressing each of the below selection criteria.
Interviews will take place on Monday 8 and Tuesday 9 November 2021.
All NSW Health workers are required to have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine by 30 September 2021 and two doses by 30 November 2021 or have an approved medical contraindication certificate. You will be required to provide a record of your COVID-19 vaccination status if successful.
Need more information?
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Nina Muscillo on Nina.Muscillo@health.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: 11:59pm Thursday, 28th October 2021