Allocator - Cotton On Kids Australia
You're the supporter, the operator and the team player. You obsess about delivering what the customer wants through effective and timely product allocation. You deliver the right products, in the right quantities and options to the right channels, at the right times, to maximise the most productive sell through.
THE WINNING SKILLS
- Support retail and vm to execute action plans that drive trade and gross profit
- Load and execute the vm matrix, aligning the vm directive across all channels
- Collaborate with the distribution team to meet dispatch deadlines and deliver on demand forecasts
- Regularly complete site visits, store visits and distribution to validate stock levels, identify opportunities to optimise inventory
- Build capacity reports for all channels and distribute stock accordingly
- Manage the effective execution of promotional activities across all channels
- You're a systems and process champion; you have high attention to detail and accuracy
- You love retail; you understand the landscape and know what it takes to succeed in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Excel is your best friend; you are the data guru when it comes to VLOOKUP and pivot tables
- You're fast, efficient and organised
We strive to empower our team to be the best they can, both at work and in their personal lives. Taking a whole-self approach, we enable our teams through mental, physical and wellness tools, resources & benefits.
- Own your development and accelerate your personal and professional growth through expert led development sessions and our award winning online learning platform YOU Learning.
- Try new experiences and develop your skills zig-zagging your career through our 7 brands and shared services functions
- Work hard, play hard; flexible working hours, experience our in-house café with delicious healthy meals, onsite osteopath and wellness centre, community ambassador trips with the Cotton On Foundation and 50% discount for COG’s 7 brands. Did we mention you can bring your dog to work?
From Australia to the world - The Cotton On Group (known in-house as COG) is Australia's largest global retailer. With 7 brands, 19 countries, 1500 stores and counting; we exist to make a positive difference in the lives of everyone we touch. Our people are optimistic, innovative and highly motivated; they share a genuine belief in themselves and others and they aren't afraid to think big.
ABOUT THE TEAM
At Cotton On Kids, we inspire, engage and excite our customers big and small with the best baby, kids and tween value fashion ranges and gift solutions to be lived and played in all year round. Created with love, for families all over the world.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Allocator - Cotton On Kids Australia
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241