APS4 Administration Support Officer - Section 26 Transfer
This is a large Federal Government Agency that focuses on the health and well being of the Australian nation. They work in close proximity to provide the people of Australia with modern and vital resources as we progress as a nation.
Much like other Federal Government Departments there is a real emphasis on career development and career progressions, they are seeking an individual who demonstrates an aptitude to learn and well as a desire to establish themselves professionally within a Department.
Your new role
The Administrative Officer’s key focus is to provide administration support to the section. Responsibilities of the program officer include:
- Making administrative and operational decisions within defined parameters and following established procedures and protocols
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders on administrative and operational matters
- Applying standard procedures to meet stakeholder requirements, offer assistance to solve stakeholder problems and seek assistance as appropriate
- Assisting with FOI requests
- Assisting with the review of manufacturers’ evidence
- Performing some basic research and analysis activities
- Providing assistance to medical device assessors where required
- Providing advice and education to stakeholders within constraints of policy
- Verifying and reconciling payments and invoices.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail with excellent proof reading skills
- Ability to build and maintain productive working relationships
- A demonstrated ability to work in a small team, including the ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and/or other visualisation tools
To be considered for this role you will need to be a current ongoing APS4 candidate
What you'll get in return
This department is located in the south of Canberra. You will be offered an attractive salary and career progression and internal movement are very promising possibilities in this position. You will be joining a dynamic and progressive team.
You will also be able to transfer all leave and other entitlements from your current position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on (02) 6112 7686.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for APS4 Administration Support Officer - Section 26 Transfer
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241