At GV Health we are so much more than a regional health service. As the largest employer in the region, we work with purpose and pride and are committed to respecting and embracing diversity, inclusion and accessibility for our people and community.
It is an exciting time to join our GV Health team! We are currently in the midst of an exciting $229 million transformation of our Graham Street site, which comprises of a five-storey Inpatient Unit building, expansion of our current theatre capacity, new Critical Care Unit, a state of-the-art Dialysis Unit and an extension of the current Emergency Department.
If you would like to take a virtual tour of the Shepparton campus please click here. To find our more information about GV Health you can visit http://www.gvhealth.org.au/
About the role
Here is your opportunity to join our dedicated team in the Data Entry/Specimen Reception are of the Pathology Department. There is a diverse range of skills required for this position including data entry, customer service, rostering, training and more.
The successful applicant will have well-developed time management and problem-solving skills, the ability to prioritise tasks and work under minimal supervision. Applicants should also possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively within a team environment. A sound knowledge of computer based software applications including Microsoft systems is also required.
We are looking for
- Excellent time management, organisational and communication skills, both verbal and written, in English
- Excellent computer and data entry skills, with high levels of attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar environment is desirable
Our offer to you:
- Generous salary packaging, subsidised staff parking and discounted leisure memberships
- Flexible work practices and options to purchase additional leave to help create some important work/life balance
- Professional development and study leave to help reach your learning and career goals
- Social club membership offering a range of events, functions and local community discounts
- Our CREATE Outstanding reward and recognition program
Great things happen here in Shepparton. If you would like to learn more about what it is like to work, live and play in the Shepparton region please click here.
Applications close: 1 August 2021
All appointments are made subject to satisfactory police check and Victorian ‘Employee’ Working with Children’s Check. Completion of a Commonwealth of Australia Statutory Declaration is required prior to commencement. GV Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
Recruitment agencies should note that GV Health does not accept agency resumes. GV Health is not responsible for any fees related to any unsolicited resumes submitted by Recruitment Agencies.