Corporate Support Officer
- Assist in administering the Office’s electronic document and records management system.
- Provide routine advice and resolve information management issues in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- As directed, undertake established quality assurance activities for records in the records management system.
- Maintain effective administration systems, ensuring the timely flows of information to staff and stakeholders using workflows.
- Administer a range of corporate matters including distribution of routine correspondence, preparation of reports, maintenance of spreadsheets and registers including the Office’s asset register, training enrolments, travel bookings, induction and exit activities and policy and procedure framework.
- Assist with telephone and reception duties, including executive diary management, ensuring prompt and confidential handling of enquires and routine matters.
- Monitor progress against approved plans, including the Office’s Health and Wellbeing plan, and coordinate associated activities.
- Assist CSS staff with the administration of projects.
- Provide general administrative and financial support to the business unit as required.
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this position is to satisfy a pre-employment check before taking up the appointment, promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
- Conviction checks in the following; Arson and fire setting; Violent crimes and crimes against the person; Sex-related offences; Drug and alcohol related offences; Crimes involving dishonesty; Crimes involving deception; Making false declarations; Malicious damage and destruction to property; Serious traffic offences; Crimes against public order or relating to the Administration of Law and Justice; Crimes against Executive or the Legislative Power; Crimes involving Conspiracy.
- Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of HPE Electronic document and records management systems
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, in particular Excel and Word.
Tasmanian Audit Office - Short Form Application FAQs.DOCX
Post your application with the following application form to:
Tasmanian Audit Office
GPO Box 825
HOBART TAS 7001
Senior Corporate Support Officer
Phone: (03) 6173 0900
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Corporate Support Officer
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241