UGL is a diversified services company delivering critical assets and essential services that sustain and enhance the environment in which we live. Our capabilities extend across a broad range of services and whole-of-life solutions for diverse industries, utilising world leading, sustainable and innovative technologies. We partner with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprise and public institutions.
We currently are seeking a highly skilled Cost Administrator to join our team located in Brisbane, QLD. Reporting into the Finance Lead, the purpose of this role will be to provide support to the lead and greater team in all cost administration aspects, including finance, reporting, and payroll.
About the role:
- Review and advise on forecast and actual financial reports
- Assist with end of month processes and financial reporting within required deadlines and to required levels of accuracy for the contract
- Assist cost control, invoicing and debtor recovery activities for site ensuring compliance with company terms and other policies
- Maintain the data integrity of the contract financial data in SAP
- Ensure client and project invoicing is completed on time
- Create new projects in SAP
- Ensure relevant costs are taken to account, including timesheets, VIMS, etc.
- Organise and complete travel requests
- Previous experience in a project and/or site environment in a cost or site administration role
- Demonstrated experience utilising SAP is desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills Computer literacy and advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong commitment to developing and maintaining a safe working environment
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise, plan, organise and complete work within established deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels in an informative and positive manner
- Strong client focus and a genuine desire to assist team members
What we offer:
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000+ strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including:
- Incentive opportunity
- Health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- Flexible work arrangements – have a chat to us around how this can work for you
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
If you are confident you have the skills, knowledge and experience to fulfill this role then please apply now via the button below.
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at UGL, so we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability or ethnicity. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.