- Be part of KPMGs fast growing Cyber Consulting Team
- Excellent Flexibility and Remote working options
- Join a Global Consulting Firm and work alongside highly skilled peers and growing list of clients.
Engage collaboratively with some of the brightest minds, work closely with a range of unique and high potential organisations all while being a part of a high skilled / high performing team, gaining valuable broad knowledge and exposure to Cyber GRC consulting tech and advisory.
About KPMG Enterprise:
KPMG Enterprise is a specialist division of KPMG Australia, dedicated to advising the emerging, private and mid-market about their technology strategy, growth, or transformation. We work with established and emerging entrepreneurs, family businesses, private clients, not-for-profits and fast-growing companies to build successful organisations. What is exciting about our client base is that they are looking to transform their businesses end-to-end, from the front to the back of the house.
About the Team:
Our Cyber Team is currently experiencing rapid growth to meet an increasing demand from a wide range of industries, dedicated to advising our clients about their potential cyber and technology risks and opportunities.
We work as an integrated business and part of a larger multi-disciplinary team, making us stand out as a respected and leading professional services firm. The team draws on a combination of professional, talented people, powerful KPMG methodologies, innovating capability and assets, and global resources to support our clients in achieving the right milestones.
You’ll find we embrace flexible working and are committed to providing an environment which enables everyone to succeed.
About the Opportunities:
We currently have opportunities at the following levels:
- Consultants & Senior Consultants
- Associate Directors
In these opportunities you will look at taking on some of the most complex and interesting business problems in the technology and cyber space. You will be utilising your in-depth technical experience and knowledge to assist and service our growing list of clients on a range of GRC matters such as:
- Running of client engagement, playing a project management-like role in delivery of engagements.
- Working closely with the clients to ensure that delivery is optimised, commercial targets are on track and business development opportunities are identified.
- You’ll be the SME and point of contact for general queries and escalations, stepping in when required to gather more information or provide guidance as a Senior Risk Professional.
- Focus on delivery, development of high performing teams and business development, and will see you working with people from across KPMG to ensure we are able to communicate and deliver on the KPMG customer promise.
- Work closely with clients to evaluate their business strategy, understand their technology environment and provide recommendations to enable them to improve their ability to respond to technology and cyber risks and threats.
- Assisting our clients to manage technology and cyber risks in a way that enhances their ability to meet business objectives, stakeholder expectations and compliance obligations.
- Performing gap and maturity assessments between the security processes and operations of our clients against recognized global and domestic standards and regulations (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST CSF, VPDSF, PSPF, ISM etc.).
- Conducting independent technology and cyber security audits and assessments on an array of projects and clients, partnering with other KPMG teams as appropriate
- Have experience in Cyber Security, Governance Risk and or Compliance
- Impeccable written and very strong verbal communication skills.
- Ideally have one or more of the following certifications – CISSP, CISM, Certified Cloud Practitioner, AWS Certified Security – Specialty, Microsoft Azure Security Technologies [AZ-500], ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor, ITIL and CISA.
- Experience in Cyber Security maturity assessments against recognised global and domestic standards and regulations (e.g. ISO27001, NIST, ISM, PSPF), designing and implementing PCI DSS and/or SWIFT requirements
- A relevant tertiary qualification would be highly regarded though not mandatory (such as Computing, Engineering, Information Systems, IT, Accounting or related).
- The ability to prepare or oversee the preparation of very high-quality client-ready deliverables to the senior leadership team for review
- High level of organisation and ability to manage conflicting deadlines, priorities and wide variety of work engagements.
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships and network with a variety of stakeholders both internal and external.
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in hearing from you if you have skills that are transferable and have had experience working in a technology or cyber related field or role.