Departmental Liaison Officer
- As a primary point of liaison between the DPFEM and the Minister regarding the management of documents and coordinated flow of information and correspondence, in accordance with information management systems and requirements.
- Liaise with the Office of the Secretary/Commissioner and Ministerial staff to ensure the timely preparation of high-quality correspondence, briefings, event packages, parliamentary information, and other documents for the Minister.
- Provide clear authoritative advice, expertise, and recommendations with respect to document preparation, clearance requirements and timeframes that support the flow of information and correspondence between DPFEM and the Minister.
- Implement and evaluate policies, systems, and processes to maintain and improve standards of service delivery.
- Research, write and collate relevant documents for the Minister as required and in relation to issues relevant to DPFEM.
- Review documents in respect to adherence to the Tasmanian Government style guide, grammar and fit for purpose content, before they are presented to the advisers and/or Minister.
- Develop strong effective networks and working relationships with a range of stakeholders, that are client focused, proactive and responsive.
- Undertake other duties that may be required to assist in the effective and efficient administration of the Premier’s office including attending meetings and events.
Short Form Application Guidelines for Applicants Final.DOCX
Applicants are required to submit a 1-2 page statement outlining their suitability for the role.
Applications close 21 July 2021.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Departmental Liaison Officer
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241