Employer Services Associate
- 6 months Fixed Term role
- Central Location
- Leading Super fund
UniSuper is one of Australia’s largest super funds and is run in the best interests of its members. We look after the retirement savings of more than 450,000 members and have over $100 billion in funds under management. Members enjoy the benefits of low fees, strong long-term performance across various investment options and commitment to sustainable investment. Come and join the team that works with purpose to empower its members to be confident about their financial future.
The purpose of this role is to support employers and the processes around contribution processing and variance clearance.
- Assist with the daily and weekly reporting requirements for the Employer Services Team
- Complete the required data entry tasks
- Manage the data mismatch errors
- Support to the Employer Services Team during peak periods and provide a triage service for inbound queries from Universities and Related Bodies (employer/member data requirements)
- Case manage historical errors
- Liaise with colleagues on employer / member inquiries and complaints and escalating issues where necessary.
- Strong analytical, investigation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong relationship building skills, with a customer service orientation
- Ability to identify customer needs and how to support them
- Ability to analyse operational work processes and to identify opportunities for improvements
- Strong reporting and data analysis experience
- Critical thinking and influencing skills
- A sound understanding of Microsoft Word & Excel and/or ability and desire to learn new systems quickly and efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and works well in a team
What US offer
In a positive, connective and open culture where all roles can flex, you will be given the opportunity to contribute within in a team that is leading change across UniSuper. This includes;
- Competitive salary and 10% super
- Additional 3 days paid leave over the Christmas period
- Generous well-being program
- Paid volunteer days and flexible working options.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Employer Services Associate
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241