- Undertaking accurate preparation and finalisation of client files for our team of Specialist Consultants.
- Administration support for the Client Services team and Consultants.
- Establishing effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including medical consultants, staff, clients and examinees.
- Supporting the day-to-day operation and professional appearance of the office
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication.
- Strong prioritisation skills while maintaining a level of flexibility.
- Strong attention to detail and follow up.
- High regard for confidentiality.
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Hold a strong team ethic and ability to work closely with others within a professional capacity.
You are welcome here:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Filing Clerk
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241