Gateway Operations Manager - MEL GTW
Australia-Victoria-Tullamarine | Full-time | Permanent | Shift
Have you been looking for a chance to take the next step in your career?
Our Operations Function is growing! As a result, DHL Express Australia is pleased to present this new and exciting opportunity for a Gateway Operations Manager located in Melbourne.
Join our DHL Express Family and be a part of the most international company in the world! We operate in more than 220 countries and have been pioneering international express shipping since 1969.
WHAT WILL MY JOB LOOK LIKE?
- Thinking strategically to develop and implement solutions to increase the productivity and efficiency of the gateway
- Collaborating with your Director and other Senior Business Members to ensure alignment with national operating targets and plans
- Leading and developing a team of 3 Duty Managers and multiple Supervisors
- Creating and communicating contingency plans that ensure our high performance service culture
- Working closely with external stakeholders to affirm our operating agreements are aligned and compliant
- Building relationships with our internal customers to proactively reduce defects
- This is a full time permanent position, the shift days and hours will be determined at interview. Please note that flexibility with your availability is required in order to effectively lead the facility
WHAT CAN I BRING TO THE JOB?
- Relevant experience in people leading/management – Essential
- Proven ability to lead teams to achieve goals and to deliver on stretch targets - Essential
- Head, Heart and Guts leadership
- Ability to create a great place to work and maintain the culture of teamwork & motivation
- Strategic thinking, able to develop and implement new processes
- Lead organizational change in a dynamic & high growth environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and projects in a fast paced environment
- Stakeholder/Relationship building, customer service focus, financial and business acumen
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
- Named the No. 1 World's Best Workplace™ 2021 by Great Place to Work and Fortune Magazine!
- Join a motivated, passionate and diverse international team
- Great opportunities for growth and development
- Certified by Work180 as an equal opportunity employer
- Have an impact! We have committed 7 billion euros over the next ten years to reduce CO2 emissions
- A competitive salary package and access to employee benefits
- Flexible work options including remote work opportunity
Apply now and start your career with DHL Express!
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Posting Legal Entity DHL Express (Australia) Pty Ltd.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Gateway Operations Manager - MEL GTW
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241