Job tasks and responsibilities
As part of a growing team in SLR, you will be responsible for carrying out services and tasks that range in assisting with preparing tenders and proposals, provide advice to clients and colleagues and working in a combination of office based and fieldwork activities. You will be supported by senior consultants to develop detailed knowledge and understanding of mine waste engineering and geotechnical methods and techniques to solve complex problems.
You will connect with other graduates around Australia in various sectors in a collaborative approach and will enjoy working with others in the business and sharing success.Skills and experience
At a minimum, successful candidates must have:
Experience in the following areas will be advantageous to your application:
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering related fields;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, and fluency in written and spoken English;
- Demonstrated initiative and capability to work independently as well as working well within a team environment
Job benefits and perks
- Ability to analyse and interpret situations and problems, and develop appropriate solutions;
- Geotechnical assessments, field studies and soil sampling;
- Exposure to/ understanding of the consulting industry;
SLR values our staff and we look to provide a supportive and collaborative working culture. Joining SLR, you will get the chance to work with (and learn from), experts at the peak of their fields across APAC.
Accordingly, successful candidates will be offered an attractive salary package, global interaction with SLR staff and a strong focus on targeted professional development.
For an opportunity to be considered for this role, please apply by submitting your CV a cover letter and academic transcript.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. No agencies please.