We’re all about transforming lives by finding solutions to complex challenges across a wide range of industries including infrastructure, property, rail, building and water projects in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia.
We are currently looking for an energetic and self-motivated People and Training Administrator to join the team on More Trains More Services, based in Mascot.
The More Trains More Services program will simplify and modernise the rail network creating high capacity, turn up and go services for many customers. It means customers can expect more frequent train services, with less wait times, less crowding on a simpler and more reliable network.
This is the perfect entry point for a graduate or final year student looking to establish their career in a diverse and ever-growing organisation. As People and Training Administrator, you will provide support on people activities including recruitment, on-boarding, training and development, cultural initiatives and other people matters.
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Provide administrative support for the on-boarding and off-boarding processes for employees and contractors.
- Coordinate processes, documents and records for employee movements and changes including producing and updating organisational charts.
- Generate regular and ad-hoc reports
- Coordinate internal and external training logistics including scheduling, venue booking and/or setup, preparation of training materials, and calendar management.
- Accurately maintain employee information and training records, whilst exercising confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Contribute to and distribute internal project communications.
- Monitor and ensure employee compliance obligations are met throughout the entire employment lifecycle.
- Undertake general administration tasks to ensure effective operations of the team.
- Manage internal and external enquiries, responding to requests and maintain information flows regarding people and training processes.
- Contribute to the delivery of people and training projects as required.
- Contribute to the maintenance of systems, processes and procedures within the People team.
- Assist in the championing of diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Interface with key internal and external stakeholders to collate social inclusion reporting
To be successful in this key role, you must have;
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management or working towards qualification
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and preferably Visio, and experience using databases and online systems.
- Strong administration skills with excellent attention to detail and passion for delivering work to a high standard.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact positively with a wide variety of stakeholders with confidentiality, professionalism and discretion.
- Good research, analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to produce accurate, timely and well-presented information that meets requirements.
We’ll do all we can to help you develop your skills, and make a difference, right from the start. We have a flexible workplace and focus on all aspects of your physical and mental health and safety. We want you to be with us for the long-term, so providing you with rich career experiences and ongoing development is our priority. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and other minority groups are encouraged to apply.