In-Work Support Consultant - Disability Employment Services - Assisting Fairfield, Cabramatta and Liverpool customers.
Do you want to be part of a team that genuinely makes a positive difference in people's lives?
Be part of the rewarding journey of empowering our customers and supporting them through the exciting, and sometimes challenging times that come with starting new employment.
By joining the MAX family you're not only helping make a difference in our customers lives, but also the lives of their loved ones.
- Earn a competitive salary with performance bonuses
- Work / Life balance
- Future career opportunities within MAX
- Training, development and employee benefits
- Grow a network of disability confident employers
- Provide ongoing support, education and resources for your MAX customers
- Engage with employers and build sustainable relationships
- Solution focused
- People person
- Customer service extraordinaire
- Think outside the box
- Ability to overcome objections
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to obtain Working With Children Card
- Willingness to obtain a Police Check
- Gender neutral paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Superannuation contributions paid for women during the first 12 weeks of any unpaid parental leave
- 5 weeks annual leave after 3 years service
- Access to long service leave after 5 years service
- Extensive leave provisions including domestic abuse, community service, study leave
- Ability to purchase or cash our annual leave
- Education assistance and study leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Proven career development and promotion opportunities
We are proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Employer of Choice Citation and be a recognised Disability Confident Company.
At MAX, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.
We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and well-being. Our induction and training will provide you with these principles, including having an understanding of children's developmental needs and culturally safe practices.
Please click "Apply" to be considered for this role.
If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process for reasons of equal opportunity, please call a member of our Recruitment Team on 07 3727 1306 or email email@example.com before you submit your application.