Industry Engagement Officer
Department of State Growth
Cultural & Tourism Development
Sunday 5 December, 2021 11:55 PM AEST
Tasmanian State Service Award - General Stream Band 3
$65,077.00 to $70,462.00 per annum
Fixed-term, flexible, Fixed-term, full-time
We are a diverse and inclusive workplace that understands the importance of flexibility. Talk to us about what flexibility may look like for you.
Appointment to the role is on a fixed term flexible basis for two (2) years.
- Assist in the administration of industry development, and attachments and traineeships, programs including assessing applications and implementing decisions.
- Act as a contact point for the linear (film, TV and online) screen production and games development sectors, providing advice to screen producers on locations, facilities and crew for potential screen projects.
- Assist with the engagement of underrepresented communities to increase inclusion and representation in the industry.
- Coordinate with Local and State Government agencies and the private sector regarding the use of locations by film and television productions.
- Assist with collaboration with other State, Territory and Australian Government agencies, and industry bodies, to increase production and employment.
- Identification with, or experience with working with, underrepresented groups in the Tasmanian screen sector.
- Current driver’s licence
Advice to applicants.DOCX
To apply, please provide a one - two page document outlining your experience skills, and knowledge as they relate to the statement of duties and a copy of your current resume.
Complete the following application form and email your application to us at email@example.com
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Industry Engagement Officer
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241