Key Account Executive
- Competitive salary package, including vehicle, wine allowance and quarterly bonus scheme
- Progressive and values driven culture
- Hybrid role with Territory Manager and Key Account responsibilities
Australian Vintage Ltd (AVL) is an ASX listed company and owner of the multi-award winning McGuigan, Tempus Two, Nepenthe and Barossa Valley Wine Company brands. At AVL we believe in making the world a smaller place through sharing good times.
We are currently seeking a motivated Key Account Executive to join our winning team. The role is a hybrid position, executing Territory Manager responsibilities for the region and managing Key Accounts.
Reporting to the QLD/NSW State Manager your primary duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing and maturing new sales contacts within the set territory and area of responsibility
- Servicing existing customers on and off premise with the highest level of professionalism and ethics whilst still maximising all possible sales and margin opportunities
- Establishing relationships with Key Accounts within the set territory, driving quarterly reviews and driving commercial outcomes
- Developing an exceptionally high level of product and industry knowledge to ensure the highest level of service is provided to all customers
- Achieving and/or exceeding sales budgets and KPI’s as set by the State Sales Manager and/or AVL
- Ensuring that all AVL products are located in key selling positions within each store or retail outlet
- Conducting multiple wine tastings per month and other promotional activities such as taking part in wine shows
We are looking for:
- A people person: We are looking for someone who thrives on building relationships and possess strong written and verbal communication skills. Your ability to communicate, influence and negotiate will be key to success in this role.
- The ability to work autonomously: As a road warrior for AVL you will need to think on your feet independently, troubleshoot creatively and organise and manage your time effectively.
- Ambition: We are looking for someone with strong personal ambition and the drive to win, to ensure that we achieve our big goals for this territory.
- Organisation skills: Strong planning and organisational capabilities are essential.
- Previous sales experience: We are looking for someone with at least 2 years’ experience working in a sales environment.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Key Account Executive
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241