We are currently recruiting experienced Kitchen Hands to join our team based at University of New South Wales, Kensington. You’ll play a pivotal role in in our kitchen team providing a varied, healthy & delicious menu to the students. Health and well-being is paramount whilst at the same time providing a level of exceptional customer service.
A bit about you:
- Experience in a commercial kitchen
- Employment in an a high-volume education or functions/events space an advantage - we serve over 2,000 meals per day!
- Knowledge of OH&S guidelines
- Able to work a variety of shifts including morning, afternoons, evenings
- Ability to take direction & adapt to moving priorities
- You’ll be a team player with good communication skills and have an eye for detail
- Thorough cleaning of kitchen including dishes, pots and floors
- Be able to operate a commercial dishwasher to high standard
- Understanding of HACCAP and manual handling
- Unpacking goods and checking deliveries
- Stock rotation and stock control
- Any other ad hoc duties required by our chefs and management
We place great importance in looking after our people and offer excellent career opportunities including opportunities anywhere in Australia (or the world) where we operate, corporate, a range of discounts and special offers with our preferred benefit providers, learning and development opportunities, service awards and reward and recognition programs including our annual Star Awards.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Kitchenhand
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241