We’re seeking several Medical Administrators to support the running of our Sessional Suites in Spring Hill
Remuneration Value: $30.83 p/hour (FTE $60, 924) + Super + NFP Salary Packaging + Shift Penalties + Allowances
At St Andrew’s War Memorial Hospital, we bring world-class health care to our patients and their families. Based in Brisbane city since 1958, we’ve developed connections that go far beyond our home, occupying a unique place in the hearts and minds of our community. Whether our patients are local or from the furthest reaches of rural Queensland or other states, we’re committed to providing the highest-quality care and support matched with first-class treatment results.
Our Sessional Suites host a variety of Medical Practitioners, with our administrative team providing a full scale of services ranging from reception to full medical admin support. With 7 Rooms and currently 14 Medical Practitioners, serviced hours are across 7:30am-3:30pm and 9:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, you’ll ensure the delivery of exceptional support to our Medical Practitioners, whilst providing excellent customer service to visiting patients and professionals. You’ll support with patient bookings, billings, reporting as well as providing generalist administrative support
We are offering two permanent part time roles with some flexibility on base hours. Shifts are rotational, and include 7:30am-3:30pm and 9:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday, based in Spring Hill.
As an experienced Medical Administrator, you will demonstrate excellent customer focus, with an ability to manage practice administration in a timely, efficient and confidential manner. You’ll demonstrate a willingness to work collaboratively with other team members, supporting one another to achieve the team’s goals. You’ll demonstrate:
- Medical Administration experience, preferably within Consulting/Sessional Suites
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong administrative and time management skills, with an ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Knowledge of Medicare/HIC/DVA/ Third Party and Workcover billing and relevant legislation.
- Knowledge of Medico Legal responsibilities for the provision of records to patients and third parties
- Sound knowledge of knowledge of GENIE and advantage
What we offer:
Our mission is to improve the health of individuals and their families. We differentiate ourselves by living out our values to optimise patient care and experience through committed and inspired leadership and the dedication of our people. We believe in rewarding and recognising our people through:
- Not-for-profit salary packaging options: allocate up to $15,900 of your pre-taxable income to everyday expenses, increasing take-home pay
- One-on-one support from pastoral care team & employee assistance programs
- Retail, Health Insurance and Gym Membership Discounts
- Access to non-taxable meal & entertainment card
- Hospital admissions discounts
- Additional paid parental leave, education leave & additional leave purchases.
- Discounted onsite parking
- Flexible work environments, including family-friendly rostering
To apply for this opportunity, please click on the 'Apply' button below to be taken to our online application process.
Our approach is simple –everybody is welcome here. At UnitingCare, diversity is at the core of our who we are, our mission and our values. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees no matter their sex, race, culture, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity. We know that when our people feel respected and valued, we empower them to share that within the communities we serve and to provide the very best care. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.