Mid-Level Incidence Response Consultant
A role has become available for a Mid-Level Cyber Incident Responder to join a fast-paced and global organization.
In this role you will be providing incident response and remediation support for the Incident Response Team.
- Maintain and manage the Cyber Incident Response Capability
- Provide threat hunting services to clients
- Monitor dark web activity and analyse malware reports.
- Support the Incident response team by performing digital forensics
- Write reports to help support cyber threat development and take applicable legal/compliance requirements.
- Communicate effectively with interfacing teams and stakeholders
- Commitment to customer expectations
Key Skills Required:
- 2+ Years of Experience within a SOC Environment
- Experience in Incident Response teams
- Knowledge and understanding of current threat landscape
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Relevant industry CREST AND GIAC certifications
- Previous consulting experience would be advantageous
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a reputable and fast-growing global organization
- Excellent work location / flex to work from home
- Career progression and training available
- Supportive team environment
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Mid-Level Incidence Response Consultant
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241