Based in our National Operation Centre in Eight Mile Plains, this role will see you provide advice and direction in relation to capturing and processing claim outcomes. The Outcome Support Officer will be responsible for best business practices to maximise claim outcomes for the business.
As an Outcome Claims Officer you will assist the organisation to develop and maintain best practice claims management.
- Guide and support designated regions to maximise Outcome claim opportunities
- Provide advice and coaching on claims processing and compliance requirements
- Ensure all documentary evidence and guideline requirements are adhered to
- Contribute to quality assurance and ensure that required processing deadlines are met
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work to changing priorities and build strong relationships with your customers
- Ability to interpret and apply Deed and associated Guidelines
- Outcome focused and goal orientated
- Have a supportive and team focused attitude
- Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Gender neutral paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Superannuation contributions paid for women during the first 12 weeks of any unpaid parental leave
- 5 weeks annual leave after 3 years service
- Access to long service leave after 5 years service
- Extensive leave provisions including domestic abuse, community service, study leave
- Ability to purchase or cash out annual leave
- Education assistance and study leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Proven career development and promotion opportunities
We are proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Employer of Choice Citation and be a recognised Disability Confident Company.
At MAX, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.
We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and well-being. Our induction and training will provide you with these principles, including having an understanding of children's developmental needs and culturally safe practices.
If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process for reasons of equal opportunity, please call a member of our Recruitment Team on 07 3727 1306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before you submit your application.
PD - Outcome Claim Support Officer - OMU