- Register patients and create referrals
- Monitor waitlists
- Manage appointments before the day
- Manage reception on the day in person, and virtually through the Telehealth platform
- Follow up enquiries online, SMS, via portal and telephone.
- Liaise with multidisciplinary team members
- A kind person who finds purpose in ensuring access to care for patients
- Professionally presented and will communicate at a high standard when liaising with stakeholders within the healthcare community
- Strong administration and data entry skills
- Previous experience, and preferably professional training, in phone manner i.e. call centre position
Our Commitment to you:
- Gain entry to working at the Royal Melbourne Hospital, the beginning of a rewarding career with great prospects for professional opportunities.
- Enjoy the benefits of being a Royal Melbourne employee such as salary packaging, reward and recognition programs, comprehensive health and wellbeing programs including staff gym, health service, peer support and EAP as well as discount parking.
For a confidential discussion please connect via the details below.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working with Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.
The RMH is proud to be a workplace that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best every single day. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies, and will consider adjustments to support such applications.
Alternate Contact Person
Alternate Contact Number
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Outpatient Clerk
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241