At Auto & General (A&G), we provide smarter products and solutions to safeguard our customers in their time of need. Our range of general insurance products protect customers on the road, at home and on holiday with various Car, Motorcycle, Home, Contents, Pet and Travel Insurance products as well as Roadside Assistance.
Our culture of ‘high performance with high integrity’ underpins our values and the way we interact with our customers, the community and each other. We’re excited about the future and we’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate individuals who can help us achieve our goal of being Australia’s best insurer! If this sounds like you, apply today.
Due to internal succession, we have an opportunity for a highly organised and dynamic P&C professional to join our team. You will play a key role in contributing to the successful delivery of large-scale P&C projects which includes the negotiation of a Collective Agreement, supporting the selection and implementation of a new HR system and leading the review and update of our Policies and Procedures.
Key accountabilities include:
- Design and deliver P&C initiative that are essential to the success of People & Culture’s strategy;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in the design and delivery of initiatives, ensuring the required objectives of the initiative are met;
- Prepare and maintain documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to ensure accessibility of quality information relating to initiatives;
- Research and analyse data from various sources for the purposes of enabling data driven decision making;
- Contribute to team development and continuous improvement of delivery through mentoring, coaching and knowledge sharing forums
What experience you’ll bring
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a HR professional who can demonstrate the following:
- Ability to effectively engage internal stakeholders at all levels of the organisation;
- Preparation of professional documentation for various audiences;
- Provide advice and negotiate at high levels, maintaining discretion;
- High level of organisational skills to coordinate, prioritise and deliver quality outcomes, within required timeframes
- Proven analytical reasoning and problem solving skills, with the ability to identify and recommend solutions to challenging issues.
- Location – Our office is conveniently based in Toowong Village shopping centre - a city fringe location with access to retail, restaurants, various parking options and public transport.
- Extra leave - Enjoy additional leave days on us! You’ll receive a paid ‘ME’ day and one paid volunteer leave day annually. Team members can also purchase up to two additional weeks of leave per year.
- Paid parental leave - We support our new parents with paid parental leave and other benefits.
- Workplace giving - If you’re passionate about a cause, then we are too – we offer workplace giving and we’ll dollar match your donations to registered charities.
- Development opportunities - We’re championing your development with internal programs and access to a wide range of online courses.
- Employee discounts - You’ll receive discounts on Budget Direct Car, Home, and Travel insurance.
- Reward and recognition - We reward high performance with employee recognition, reward and incentive schemes.
- Onsite facilities - There’s excellent end-of-trip facilities on offer and private spaces for nursing mothers.
- Get social - Join our vibrant social and community activities including annual celebrations, family fun days and regular events across each of our sites.
*A note from Auto & General to recruitment agencies: We politely ask that you avoid making any approaches or sending any unsolicited resumes to our Recruitment Team or Hiring Leaders across our business. Auto & General is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.