- Flexible 0.5FTE part-time role
- Charity Salary Sacrifice options available to increase take home pay, competitive salary
- Laptop and mobile phone included
- 4 weeks holiday, increasing to 5 weeks after 2 years continual service
- Centrally located modern office
About Our Organisation - KEY ASSETS - The Children’s Services Provider (Not-For-Profit Agency)
- National organisation providing child, youth and family services including out of home care, family preservation and intensive support, early intervention.
- Committed to building a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, AWEI Bronze Employer of Choice for 2015 & 2016, AWEI Gold Employer Award for 2017, AWEI Silver Employer Award for 2018, finalist for the Australian HR Awards 2017.
- Key Assets is committed to working in partnership with all communities to achieve good outcomes for our children and families.
- View our current Reconciliation Action Plan here: https://keyassets.org.au/our-reconciliation-action-plan-rap/ .
The People Experience Coordinator will support the people and culture service delivery with a focus on recruitment and selection, audit and personnel records compliance and ensuring legislative compliance in regard to the Fair Work Act and statutory checks.
As part of the People and Culture team, the People Experience Coordinator will be a major contributor in driving culture, leading by example by demonstrating strong alignment to our strategic vision and our purpose. Adopting practices which embrace a culture of empowerment, trust, value, safety, and respect which is at the heart of who we are.
About the Role
As part of the People and Culture team you will be responsible for:
- End to end recruitment and selection activities including the placement of online advertisements, candidate screening/shortlisting, organising interview, requesting referee reports, statutory checks and advising unsuccessful candidates using email and HR systems.
- Participating in interview panels.
- Ensuring processes and procedures are followed locally for the onboarding of all new people to the organisation.
- Processing on-boarding requirements for all employees.
- Ensuring personnel files are maintained and meet audit requirements.
- Ensuring all employees have relevant statutory checks and licences entered on the system and that renewals are completed in a timely manner.
- Supporting all Key Assets jurisdictions and understanding the linkages between all areas in the organisation.
- Assisting with human resources projects and initiatives.
- Developing a knowledge of the business operationally to build partnerships with employees.
Experience and Skills Required
- At least 2 years general office experience.
- High level computer proficiency including demonstrated ability to use Microsoft suite of products.
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of databases.
- Ability to communicate simply and effectively, both verbal and written, with a diverse staff group at all levels, recognising potential language barriers and cultural differences.
- Keen eye for detail and ability to work with a number of different terms, conditions and processes simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
For a private conversation regarding this exciting new opportunity, please call Leanne Mills, HR Manager on 0418 378 973. (KEY ASSETS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO INTERVIEW SUITABLE INDIVIDUALS PRIOR TO THE CLOSING DATE OF THIS CAMPAIGN, THIS CAMPAIGN MAY ALSO BE EXTENDED AT ANY TIME)
KEY ASSETS THE CHILDREN’S SERVICES PROVIDER is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.**
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and minority groups are encouraged to apply.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent