Private Client Case Manager
- Rewarding, client focused work
- A true customer service delivery role that makes a difference in people's lives
- Permanent Full-Time role
About the role
Prestige is proud to be pioneers of 24-hour care and are looking for a Private Client Case Manager, to support our major private clients. The Private Client Case Manager’s role is to work as an advocate for these clients and to facilitate tailored, holistic care to best suit their individual needs. You will be on boarding new clients and providing ongoing case management for private clients at home. This could include:
- Undertaking comprehensive client assessment by using clinical nursing skills
- Developing tailored care plans
- Case management and monitoring and reviewing client wellbeing
- Working with other stakeholders to manage client’s changing care needs
You will have the skills to plan and assess service needs to apply a framework of consumer directed care, on a day to day basis.
Building a strong professional and compassionate relationship with your clients and your advocacy for their care needs is at the core of this role. You will work closely with our service coordination team to ensure that the complex nature of your client needs is met through knowledgeable office support and a dedicated care team.
You will be a brand ambassador for the business. You will be knowledgeable in Prestige’s service options and be able to represent Prestige Inhome Care as a preferred service provider.
- Previous case management experience of at least 2-3years.
- Excellent skills in assessment, documentation and implementation of care plans and goals.
- Experience working with people with complex care needs. Experience working with people with behavioural aspects associated with dementia an advantage.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, including an ability to build rapport and productive working relationships with colleagues, clients and health professionals.
- Well-developed prioritisation, time management and organisational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to establish client expectations, resolve client concerns effectively and within reasonable time frames, achieve mutually satisfactory outcomes.
- Sound administrative and self-management skills, including the ability to work to deadlines and resolve challenges quickly and professionally.
- Demonstrated pro-active approach and the ability to work without supervision and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to operate with discretion and to maintain complete confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, patience, common sense and a strong ethos of client service.
What’s in it for you?
- Enjoy the support of an experienced service-oriented team
- Stunning new head office located in Moorabbin
- Be client focused, while maintaining links to nursing and the community
- Work with a growing business with a great reputation in the industry
Apply now with your cover letter and resume addressed to Cristina Figueroa.
Visit our website to learn more about Prestige Inhome Care www.prestigeinhomecare.com.au.
Applicants require a current driver’s license, a reliable roadworthy vehicle and full comprehensive car insurance (vehicle allowance included in package). As part of this role, quarterly bonuses are also applicable assuming that KPIs are met. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory National Police History Check. Police check outcomes are considered in accordance with applicable legislation and standards.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Private Client Case Manager
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241