Lockheed Martin Australia is committed to shaping Australia’s future Defence force with smarter, 5th Generation technologies that meet the needs of our customers.
About the program
AIR6500 is the RAAF’s $3 billion program to develop a joint air battle management system that maximises the sensor capabilities offered by 5th Gen systems. AIR6500 will create a fully networked ‘system of systems’ that synchronises air and missile defence operations in joint and coalition environments, improving situational awareness and enhancing the speed of decision making in the joint engagement zone.
We’re pleased to invite applications for the newly created position of Program Administration Coordinator to join our growing AIR6500 team at Mawson Lakes, SA.
About the role
Reporting to the Administration Services Lead, you will provide proactive coordination and administrative support for a major defence capture activity.
Confidence, resilience, and flexibility will be keys to your success in this role.
This is a great opportunity to become involved with a program in its exciting concept development phase.
Your responsibilities will include:
In terms of specific responsibilities, you will:
- Create, edit, and manage a range of documents
- Administer and manage the program’s SharePoint site
- Attend and minute regular meetings
- Proactively follow up and co-ordinate actions arising from regular meetings
- Coordinate a range of team activities
- Process expense claim reports
- Perform other administrative duties as required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Extensive experience with calendar scheduling/meeting management
- Significant experience in taking meeting minutes/action points
- High level proficiency with the MS Office suite of programs
- Proven experience in coordinating with multiple stakeholders and providing regular updates
- The ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with a range of diverse stakeholders
- A “can do” attitude combined with a solutions focused approach
- A drive to achieve positive business outcomes
Applicants are required to be Australian citizens and be eligible to obtain and maintain Australian Defence Security Clearance to NV1 level.
ITAR regulations apply and as such your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability.
Employment may be contingent on the satisfactory result of criminal and/or other background screens, which require the collection and transfer of personal information.
What we offer you:
At Lockheed Martin we value our team and the contribution they make every day. We offer rewarding career pathways working on interesting projects that make a difference, continuous professional development, and the opportunity to learn from a diverse team of talented individuals.
In return we offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Options for genuine work/life flexibility including a 9-day, compacted fortnight
- Membership to Destination Discounts – that saves you money on many every day purchases including supermarkets, petrol, department stores to name a few
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Salary packaging for car leasing
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin supports Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity in the workplace by creating a place of employment that is, harassment free, diverse, fair, ethical, inclusive, and values the contribution of all its employees. Diversity and inclusion are the foundation of our culture and reflect our values of doing what’s right, respecting others and performing with excellence. By leveraging our employees’ unique talents and experiences, we will deliver innovative, affordable solutions and unparalleled customer value.