ARCARE ESSENDON RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Applications close: 10th December 2021Reference: 819725
- Permanent Full-Time Position Available!
- Monday to Friday (09:00-17:00)
- Commencing immediately
- More than just a job! Build meaningful relationships with our Clients and the Team
An exciting opportunity exists for a vibrant and experienced full-time Receptionist/Administration Officer to join the team at Arcare Essendon.About the Role
We are looking for people who are flexible in their thinking and courageous in their actions. People with compassion and empathy, who understand that attitudes are contagious (and who have one worth sharing). People who can be themselves while upholding a high standard of behavior.
Reporting directly to the Residence Manager, you will have elevated organisational skills, a vibrant and friendly personality, exceptional attention to detail and solid IT skills. You will also possess a positive outlook, have empathy for the elderly and demonstrate great initiative to sustain and uphold Arcare's reputation.
You will ensure that administration systems facilitate effective residence management and will assist the Residence Manager with employee rostering and stock control using the Arcare order system as directed. All incoming contacts with the Residence are to be handled efficiently and effectively; including telecommunications, personal contacts and mail.Company
Arcare is a proudly family-owned aged care business that now has over 41 residences throughout Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales. Arcare has a relationship focused approach that ensures that the relationships between clients, employees, volunteers and family members are valued. This approach has been praised and celebrated by leading aged care experts as being at the forefront of elder-care globally.Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated strong customer service ethos and commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Have highly developed verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative, independence and provide proactive support within a team
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills
- Knowledge of contemporary operational management principles
- Pragmatic and logical in approach
- Proficient in computers; including Microsoft and Rostering Software (Time Target) is desirable
- Ability to understand financial management process (ordering, reconciliation, reporting)
Arcare is a family owned business therefore open and respectful relationships is the most important thing that we do. We believe that through sharing our stories and ourselves we are able to recognize and celebrate the uniqueness of every person. Arcare is also very committed to nurturing people, new ideas and personal growth by remaining flexible and open to possibilities.Benefits
- Supportive, friendly and caring organisation
- Family owned business
- Training & Educational Opportunities
- Senses Framework to ensure staff are supported in personally meaningful goals
If you believe you have the skills, values and expertise to deliver the role of Receptionist/ Administration Officer go to www.arcare.com.au/careers and follow the link to applyArcare Essendon is a smoke free site. All applicants are required to undergo a National Police Record Check.COVID-19 Vaccination Record requiredDue to the hire volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.