Residence Receptionist / Roster Coordinator | Full Time PositionArcare Seven Hills (Qld)
What Arcare are offering:
- Permanent Full Time – Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Location: Arcare Seven Hills, 41 Griffith Place, Seven Hills Qld 4170
- Reference: 794594
- Arcare Seven Hills provide permanent and sensitive (dementia) care for up to 106 clients with our award-winning dedicated assignments.
- Commitment to supporting and valuing the wellbeing and contributions of all those involved in the caring relation environment
- You will be provided with flexibility, on the job training and excellent employment conditions
- You will work with one of the largest private residential aged care providers in Australia with over 40 residences throughout Victoria, NSW and Queensland
The primary responsibility of the Residence Receptionist / Roster Coordinator is to ensure that administration systems facilitate effective facility management. All incoming contacts with the facility are to be handled efficiently and effectively; including telecommunications; personal contacts and mail.
The Residence Receptionist is to be accountable to the Residence Manager for the administration area and is to assist the Residence Manager with stock control using the Arcare order system as directed.
You will ensure that administration systems facilitate effective residence management and will assist the Residence Manager with employee rostering and stock control using the Arcare order system as directed. The successful applicant will also support the Residence Manager with responsibility for the environmental presentation, food services and administrative function of the Residence.
All incoming contacts with the Residence are to be handled efficiently and effectively, including telecommunications, personal contacts and mail.Skills & Experience:
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role is highly desirable and experience in roster coordinating
- Proficient in computers; including Microsoft and Rostering Software (Time Target) is desirable
- Demonstrated strong customer service ethos and commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Have highly developed verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative, independency and provide proactive support within a team
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills
- Ability to manage and lead teams
- Knowledge of contemporary operational management principles
- Pragmatic and logical in approach
- Proven ability to manage & successfully deliver projects on time and on budget
- Ability to understand financial management process (ordering, reconciliation, reporting)
- All successful applicants will be required to have an influenza vaccination as an inherent requirement of the role
- All applicants are required to undergo a National Police Record Check. Please note: Police check is required to be dated within the last 6 months of issue
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record (From 17 September 2021, COVID-19 vaccination will be mandatory for all residential aged care workers. Residential aged care workers will be required to have received a minimum first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine by this time)
If you believe you have the skills, values and expertise to deliver the role of Residence Receptionist / Roster Coordination, please go to www.arcare.com.au/careers and follow the link to apply.Arcare is an NDIS provider - As a mandatory state government requirement from 1 February 2021, all applicants are required to undergo a NDIS Check - - To learn more about this requirement please refer to https://workerscreening.communities.qld.gov.au/