ENGIE provides solutions for building services, precincts and cities. Our range of capabilities includes solutions for better cities, data centres, energy efficiency, mechanical electrical and communications infrastructure, fire protection, security and audio-visual systems, as well as onsite renewable power generation.
Provide full administrative support to our Service Field-based business to ensure day to day operations including invoicing major contracts and supporting our projects team with administration tasks.
- Provide reports on business performance including customer contract performance
- Process local contract invoicing as per contract terms and conditions
- Ensure all paperwork including service dockets and work orders is attached to contract/jobs for invoicing
- Provide support to the Managers and the business unit with administrative and clerical support as well as assisting in Scheduling and coordinating Technicians if required
- Assist with the creation and preparation of correspondence, documents, reports, presentations and/or publications
- Provide general data analysis and cleansing of existing accounts. This may include exporting data from ERP into excel, then using excel to analyse and update data.
- Escalate any concerns or issues in regards to processes, deployment of technicians and client responses to the immediate Supervisor in a timely manner
Required to be successful:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced administration role ideally in a field-based service organisation
- Experience with the Pronto Xi highly desirable
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to maintain high standards of customer service in a high-pressure environment
If you are interested and meet the selection criteria please apply with an up-to-date resume via the apply instructions on this website.
Please note that we are can only accept applications from those with full working rights in Australia.
ENGIE Services is an EEO employer, where all applicants are treated with fairness and respect and have equal access to the opportunities available.
: Administrative support / Logistics / Secretarial
: Oceania-Australia-New South Wales-Silverwater
: ENGIE Services Australia and New Zealand
: Operational / Administrative role
: May 3, 2021, 4:08:02 AM