Team Assistant, Occupier Services
As Australia’s own global real estate success story, the Colliers brand was established in Australia in 1976. With 2000 people operating from 23 Australian and 26 New Zealand company owned and affiliate offices, we provide a full range of professional services for real estate investors, owners and occupiers across transactions, advisory and management.
In 2021, we continue to build on a track record of revenue and profit growth, and have been widely recognised for our enterprising culture by the likes of:
- The Australian newspaper - ranked our ANZ business as the 20th most profitable enterprise in Australia, measured by return on shareholder funds.
- Aon - Best Employer in Australia four years in a row.
- LinkedIn - “Top 25 Companies where Australia wants to work”.
Step away from the traditional support role and get involved in unique business activities working within our market leading Tenant Advisory team.
Based in the Melbourne CBD office this sought after role presents you with a fantastic opportunity to utilise and further enhance your strong administration and interpersonal skills. You will be supporting an industry leading team working within a driven, dynamic and fast paced environment. Supporting the Victorian based Tenant Advisory team, you will actively collaborate with our teams nationally on a variety of initiatives to accelerate and celebrate the success of our teams and clients alike.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with Agent’s to co-ordinate the collations of reports, submissions and other documentation.
- Coordinating and participating in team meetings.
- Assist in the production of marketing materials.
- Update company database, including listing information, and uploading to website as required or requested by operators to ensure that client and property information is accurate.
- Managing online materials on both Colliers website and third-party websites.
- Reconcile and action invoices and expenses as necessary.
The skills and experience you will bring to this role include:
- Recent and relevant experience demonstrating skills in a similar transferrable role (preferably within residential or commercial real estate).
- Exceptional time management & organisational skills.
- A motivated self-starter with a positive and proactive approach to team based initiatives.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Suite - Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience using InDesign will be an advantage.
- High attention to detail coupled with strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
Please apply with your CV or call Tom Keady on 02 9257 0314 for more information. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Team Assistant, Occupier Services
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241