Trust Accounts Officer
- managing the end-to-end trust accounts cycle by ensuring all documentation is lodged by stakeholders in accordance with the Act
- assessing the adequacy of documentation lodged by stakeholders including audit reports and other declarations as detailed in the Act
- managing the lodgment of bank securities and maintaining records of securities held
- maintaining the Trust Accounts Database and ensuring appropriate records are maintained
- acting as the first point of contact with stakeholders on all aspects of compliance with the Act
- preparing monthly reports to assist in the management, oversight and compliance of registered trust accounts
- liaising with Inspectors of Trust Accounts and departmental legal officers in seeking advice on possible prosecution action against trustees and
- assisting in identifying improvements to administrative processes and other duties as required.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Trust Accounts Officer
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241