Ward Administration Officer
- Consistently demonstrates behaviours that reinforce the CORE Values of our organisation; Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment. Demonstrates these behaviours with all stakeholders; colleagues, direct reports, as well as our patients and consumers, and those that care for them.
- Recent customer service experience.
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication.
- Demonstrated clerical and computer skills and the ability to learn new systems.
- Ability to follow established procedures and to be flexible and adapt to change.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a team and to work unsupervised.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Michell Morrissey on Michell.Morrissey@health.nsw.gov.au or 02 9463 2175
Applications Close: 29 July 2021
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Ward Administration Officer
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241