annecto - is an independent, not for profit association with community contacts across Australia. Our clients include people with disabilities, older people, families and carers. We connect and build relationships with other stakeholders to help people define their own goals and realise their full potential and achieve what’s important to them.
What’s on offer?
- Part time (0.8FTE) position available
- Ringwood Location
- From $64,000-67,000 pro-rata, per annum + 9.5% super
- Generous Salary packaging options
About the role
This position has a focus on service delivery, growth, co-ordination and management of team members in the provision of excellent tailored services while ensuring compliance within the sector. Key activities within your portfolio will include review and assisting a person’s individual plan, through the appropriate matching of Support workers, rostering of scheduled services and the ongoing review of rostered supports.
As an annecto team member you will show a commitment to enabling individuals to reach their goals in life and the provision of support services in a manner that respects their quality of life, dignity and human rights.
Reporting to the Coordinator- Workforce Development, the workforce coordinator will provide excellent support to Case Managers and Support workers, including undertaking a leadership role in supervising, mentoring and coaching all internal support workers.
What are we looking for?
- Experience working with older people, individuals with a disability, families and carers to meet their individuals needs;
- Awareness and demonstrated commitment to principles of Person Centred care;
- Previous experience in developing and maintaining rosters;
- Demonstrated ability to work co-operatively as a member of a professional team;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a culturally diverse group;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated competency in the use of Microsoft Office packages
What would be great to have?
- Knowledge of client data bases e.g. Alayacare;
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant health/disability/social sciences;
- An ability to speak a community language/s;
- Experience working in a similar capacity in a community based not-for-profit organisation.
- Training in person centred planning;
You should be eligible to work in Australia.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
annecto is a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. All employees are required to undergo a National Police Check, a Working with Children Check where necessary, and abide by our Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct
Essential: Outline any experience in rostering and service co-ordination.
Essential: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and well developed skills in the use of computer software: MS Office Suite and Alayacare.
Essential: What is your experience in working with aged, people with a disability, their families and carers?
Essential: What level of competency do you have in Microsoft Office Suite, internet and email? e.g basic, intermediate or advanced?
Essential: Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with a high degree of initiative.
Essential: Please explain your experience in working with a team of support workers (or similar group)?