.· Created and Managed information security Policies, Guidelines & standards at organisation level. Developed Security framework & implemented security controls.
· Conducting Security Awareness sessions to Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta for 82 Schools, 400-500 staff, educating the risks and impacts of Cyber Security.
· Deployment and implementation of Symantec endpoint protection policies and architecture from scratch to a large project.
· Integrated Symantec DLP logs with Splunk and ArcSight created dashboards to categorise DLP incidents based on anomaly and improved the DLP policies.
· Experience in SOC, I purely dedicated my work in investigation and analysing the incidents and monitored various malicious incidents.
· Understanding of security frameworks such as ISO270001, NIST.
· Ensured security alarms are appropriately analysed and provides threat event level, information, history and remediation. Performed regular health checks on deployed hardware.
· Have conducted numerous scans and investigated vulnerability assessments using TENABLE, QUALYS and NESSUS.
Key deliverables for Vulnerability Scanning using Tenable and Qualys
· Collaborated with other team members to perform scanning on servers, web applications and web servers.
· Plan and perform cybersecurity vulnerability assessments using a threat-based approach and recommend risk reduction actions.
· Research and explain software vulnerabilities for multiple operating systems and other teams in the organisation.
· Performed Diagnosis and resolved scanner software problems including security vulnerabilities and restored normal operation.
· Software configurations that achieved a high level of security for systems and applications.
· Makes recommendations for enhancements to improve efficiency, reliability, and security.
· To provide quality customer service.
· Provide off-hour response to emergency situations, usually in priority one and high-risk issues.
· Interpreting vulnerability scan output and provide quantitative analysis of the results to management.
· Perform wireless assessments of organisation sites to meet compliance standards.
· Working with the other IT support teams in troubleshooting and remediating outstanding vulnerabilities.
· Develop scanning solutions for research networks and other critical infrastructure.
· Tracking and managing assessments performed directly and indirectly through third parties delivering results on time.
· Prioritize threats and high-risk assets based on impact to the business and recommend remediation prioritization plan for cybersecurity vulnerability assessments.
· Developing communications and presenting to key shareholders for assessments mostly risk assessing.
· Researching new threats, vulnerabilities, exploit techniques and develop new methods of testing new threats using tenable and Qualys.
· Conducted Security Audits with clients to make efficient recommendations.
· SSH implementation, Network Protocols and Firewall Monitoring.
· Conducted periodic awareness and training programs meant for development, QA, Business and product teams to increase the security awareness.
· Worked on DLP and maintaining the balance at workplace.
· Configuring Endpoint Protection and Anti-virus
· Data Centre Security managing and configuring.
· Configuring firewalls and policies.
· Active directory and LDAP integrations.
Troubleshooting security issues
Security incident response, detection, triaging, resolving.